So I haven't written in a while sorry about that. I have been busy working and hanging out with the children. They are so great! I have had a couple adventures. I met up with some awesome girls for karaoke on Tuesday and had a blast. I'm so happy I found a place to do that here because I couldn't live without it. :) Then on Thursday I was suppose to go to a cooking class with my friend Molly but we ended up being super late and then gave up finding the place. So we went out and had some drinks instead. Let's just say the German beer is much stronger than the American beer I'm used to. We went to a Australian bar that had karaoke and had some drinks and sang some songs. Then we went to a club and had more drinks and after that I really couldn't tell you what we did. I had way to much to drink and I was a goner at that point. I didn't make it home until 5:30am the next morning and I paid for my actions the next day. ugh! I had a blast though and it was worth it.
On another note I am addicted to a song here and can't get it out of my head. I don't know if it's playing in America or not but it should be. Let me know if you have heard it. I'm posting the video for you guys. :) Love and miss you all!
It is playing here, LOL. I have seen it a couple times.
ReplyDelete