Okay so Amy and I went to Shamrocks again tonight and it was so much fun. We sang some karaoke and she poured her cider all over me. Then we got super drunk and laughed all the way home. I video tapped some very interesting parts. By the way Amy is awesome and I love her. I don't want her to go. Unfortunately, I can't get the video to upload at the moment so I will have to post it later. On the way home we also ran across a transvestite on the train. He was wearing the most ridiculous outfit. It was like a mixture between bondage, hooker, and goth. lol. It was quite hilarious.
Tomorrow is Amy's last day here and I'm sad to see her go. We have bonded so much in the time we have had together and we have had so much fun. I don't think I have laughed this much in such a short period of time in my life. Now I have a reason to visit South Africa, which is one of the places I have always dreamed of going, so that's awesome. :)
Amy you will truly be missed!
No comments:
Post a Comment