Okay so this weather is outrageous. It is seriously the coldest I have ever felt. -15 degree's Celsius feels like someone is stabbing you all over your body. Other than the cold things are going great here. I have made some great friends and have started practicing my German. I can count from one to ten. I have been going out with a great friend named Molly and it's been wonderful. It's great because she lives just down the street from me. We have had some great times together so far. :) More to come I'm sure.
I had my first Starbucks since I left the U.S.A and unfortunately it was not nearly as good as I was hoping. I also got my first European hair cut and it turned out great. I am very happy with it. The lady who cut it was very sweet. The one thing I love most about Munich is the variety of people you can meet here. I have meet people from all over the world and It's amazing. I do miss many people though and most of all my mom.
 |
| My first Starbucks in the city |
 |
| Molly and me on the train home eating gummy bears |
 |
| some great friends I have met so far |
 |
| Molly, Jen, and me |
 |
| Molly and me |
 |
| Günter and me at karaoke :) he is great |
No comments:
Post a Comment