Thursday, January 3, 2013

LOVE is a four letter word

I got the wonderful opportunity to see Jason Mraz in Munich with my friend Sarah. I was so excited to hear that she was a fan of his music as well and that she wanted to go to the concert. I have only seen him once before at Outside Lands and I have always wanted to see him again. His voice is so amazing. His show was really great and I was really excited to see his band in action. Mona Tavakoli is so talented. She plays all different types of odd instruments and sings. At one point in the show she was playing Jason's guitar with a pair of drumsticks. I was blown away. Sarah and I were front row and in the center and It was so awesome because we could see everything and they were so close to us. I will always be a fan of his music.







No comments:

Post a Comment