Thursday, December 6, 2012

Wildlife park

I have been spending a lot more time with the kids lately because my host mom started a new job that is much more time consuming than the last one. A couple weeks ago the kindergarten was closed so I was with the kids the entire day. From when they woke up to half hour before they went to bed. It was a very very long day so I wanted to take them somewhere so they weren't in the house the entire day. My host mom suggested we go to a wildlife park nearby. It was an awesome park. I think it was better than the zoo. When you first walk in there are deer walking freely and some even follow you around. They had really awesome animals like wildcats, owls, and little pigs that were adorable. Unfortunately, it was a very very cold day and Amelie(the 3 year old) was freezing and not having a good time. So I had to take the kids home without seeing the entire park. I was really looking forward to seeing the wild bears but hopefully I'll get to go back before I go home. Here are some pictures from the park.











No comments:

Post a Comment