Saturday, January 7, 2012
My flight so far!
My flight so far has been stressful. it seems like everything has been a pain. I barely made my first flight because of a ticket problem. Then it took me forever to get through security. I didn't sleep a wink last night and I didn't have anything to eat in the morning before my flight. I was planning on eating something before at the airport but that didn't work out so well. Lol. so I went my entire flight to new york without any food and hardly any sleep (due to the fact I got a middle seat). When I finally got to New York I had to change terminals and go through security AGAIN!! It took me a little over an hour to get through security and I finally got something to eat. Wasn't the best food but there wasn't much to choose from. I am now waiting to board my flight to Norway and I'm so exhausted! I hope I sleep most the way on this flight.....hopefully I won't have a middle seat again. Wish me luck. Miss and love you all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It will all be worth it when you get to were you are going!!!! Enjoy your new adventure!!! Love Kellie, Davey, Emma and Elana
ReplyDelete