Saturday, January 7, 2012

Almost on my way!

I am sitting at my brothers house and it's almost 4 am in the morning. we will be leaving here around 5:15. I figured whats the point in sleeping when I have to be up so early so I have not slept a wink. I am super nervous and super excited! I am so tired at this point that everything is super funny and Davey is cracking me up. We are watching "Infested" and it's about these bats that infected these peoples house...I don't know why but its so funny. Mostly because Davey is freaking out. haha! So I joined this group on Facebook and it's called Au Pairs in Munich 2012. I have already talk to one girl who was so super nice and made me feel much more relaxed about it. I'm so happy to have someone to hangout with and show me the ropes. :) I really think this is going to be such a great experience. :)

1 comment:

  1. Omg so excited for you. And excited that I'll get to read all about it.

    ReplyDelete