I have been really bad about updating my blog. It is almost the end of September and I am just now writing about my life in August. OPPS! So basically I am going to catch up hopefully before Oktoberfest starts so I can get back on track.
The latest blog is dedicated to my dear friend Lydia. She was my closest friend here in Munich. It was never a dull moment when she was around and we had so much fun together all the time. Our favorite thing to do was go to the club together and make fun of the Germans. ;) It was very sad to see her go on August 4th but we had a lot of fun before she left.
Her host family had a nice little BBQ for her and it was a blast. We all sat around and talked, drank wine, and then proceeded to jump on the trampoline after feeling a bit tipsy. It was so much fun. I'm sure her host parents thought we were a bunch of crazy people (which I guess isn't to far off). Tiffany and I made her a nice little going away photo album which was very cute. We also bought her an American flag shirt and made her wear it on her way home. hahaha
 |
| Lydia looking very German in her American flag shirt |
 |
| Squirtle and Lydia |
 |
| The gang minus squirtle and sarah |
 |
| Alexa |
 |
| Lauren |
 |
| Aladin and Lydia....awwww!!! |
 |
| Best friends forever! |
 |
| Two of my favorite girls |
The night before Lydia flew home we all went out to the the club together for one more night in the city. Lydia and I have been trying to get into this club called 089 but every time we tried they wouldn't let us in. We always ended up at the stupid Max and Mortiz which played the worst music EVER! So it was our mission to finally get into that club on her last night. We got super lucky because we had no problem getting in. That night was probably one of the best nights Lydia and I ever had. We were having so much fun dancing and making complete fools out of ourselves. At the end of the night (around 6am) we went to Mcdonalds to have a bite to eat and then afterwards Lydia and I decided it was a great idea to run through the huge fountain in Karlsplatz. We got so soaked but OMG was it hilarious. It was the perfect way to end the night. I miss her so much already and I can't wait to see her when I get home to Cali.
The next morning we had to be up at 9am to get Lydia back to her host families house and drive to the airport. So on basically no sleep we took her to the airport and sent her on her way. It was so cute cause we all cried when we were saying goodbye.
I am very happy that she lives in California so I get to see her again when I go home. I miss you Lydia and can't wait to have some more awesome times together.
No comments:
Post a Comment