I don't know how or when this happened. Me being 25 years old. I remember like it was yesterday being young and playing with my brothers and getting into all sort of trouble. Where did the time go? This is the first birthday I have ever spent away from home and more importantly not with family. I was feeling a bit uneasy about it but it turned out great. My good friend Sarah and Siobahn came over the night before and stayed over at my place. We watched this ridiculous show called Beverly Hills Nannies and ate skittles. The next morning we started the day off right by eating breakfast at McDonalds and did some last minute shopping for the BBQ that I had planned. The girls were so great to me and while I was getting ready they made me the most beautiful cupcakes I have ever laid eyes on.

Around 3pm everyone started to show up and it was so nice for everyone to join me for my birthday. Tiffany, Alexa, Siobahn, Sarah, Lia, Pablo, Victoria, and Aladin all came to enjoy some food and drinks with me. It was so great and I felt so loved. Siobahn and I gave our best attempt to start the grill and cook the meat but sadly it didn't work so well for us. lets just say that without lighter fluid I don't know how to get a grill started. Luckily we had Aladin there to save us and he ended up cooking the meat perfectly. My host parents came home from vacation just in time to eat with us. Everyone sang me happy birthday and we all enjoyed
a delicious BBQ'd meal together.
 |
| Siobahn, Sarah, and Lia |
 |
| Lia and me |
 |
| Victoria, Tiffany, Alexa, Pablo, and Lia |
 |
| Aladin and me |
 |
| Betty Crockers |
One of the highlights of the day was when Jurian (the 5 year old) came out to the Garden and started waving around an American flag. It was the cutest thing I have ever seen and he was so excited about it. He is just so darling!
After dinner we all cleaned up and I went with the girls back to Alexa's place to get ready to go out. It was a lot of fun us girls just talking and getting ready. Before we went out to the club we played a game of cards at it was a blast. When we finally left for the club I realized I had forgotten my ID and because of this we missed our last bus. Stupid me! We tried to call a taxi to take us to the S-bahn but they were not answering the phone. We decided to take the long walk to the station and luckily half way there we ran into a taxi. It ended up being a very fun night of dancing and I owe it all to the great friends I have made here in Germany. My 25th Birthday has to be up there with one of the best.
No comments:
Post a Comment