Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Independence day!

Today is my independence day! I am finally free from my evil host mom. It has a been a really hard two weeks but I am finally free. I'm really going to miss the children and It broke my heart when I left because they were very upset. I wish I could pack them in my suitcase and take them with me. They have a very hard life ahead of them with a mom like that. My new host family is seriously so great. I could not be any happier at the moment. They are so welcoming and warm. I love my new room as well. It is very cute and cozy and it has a balcony which is awesome. The children are very cautious of me at the moment it's kinda cute. They just stare at me with wondrous eyes. I think things are looking up. I start my German classes next week and I am very excited about that. :) Maybe someday I can do a post in German!


No comments:

Post a Comment