Monday, March 26, 2012
Let our advance worrying become advance thinking and planning.
For those of you who I don't talk to on a regular basis you probably do not know I have been having kinda of a hard time here in Munich. I am having a hard time with my house mother who feels that it's okay to treat people any way she likes and say things that are hurtful with no concern for human feelings. I have been struggling as to whether I try and stick it out, because I absolutely adore the children, or to move on to a new family and start all over. In the last couple of weeks I have been feeling like it might even be best for me to just call it a loss and move back home. I feel like staying here in this house with her is not an option anymore. I have tried talking to her and have tried to voice my concern hoping for some change. However, things have not gotten any better if anything it has gotten worse since our talk. I feel as if I just give up and go back home I will always regret not giving it one last shot. So today I went to an au pair agency and filled out an application to find a new family. I am going to try my best to stay positive and make the most of my time here in my current house. I want to enjoy the children while I'm still around them. I however, I can not wait til I get to leave this house and maybe work for someone who can have respect for others feelings and appreciate the hard work I do for them. I do believe that God has a plan for me and whatever is meant to be will happen will.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment